Shades of Blue

Monday, March 27, 2006

Jason Hurst Petition website

Dear Friends,

For the past week it has been my privilege as well as a great deal of fun to work with a Disaster Relief team in New Orleans. We gutted the hurricane damaged home of Jason Hurst, a young quadriplegic graduate student. Friends of his are petitioning an ABC program to build Jason's family a new house. The link below will take you to the site. Frankly, I don't know if this petition has "clout". However, I do know that Jason watches it grow and it gives him hope.

Please help me help this courageous young man and his family. I had the privilege of meeting them all and they are very deserving.

Peace

Elaine Kidwell
8th Ward

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/738227967?ltl=1143407968#body

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home